Rihanna's White-Hot Slit Dress

Rihanna's White-Hot Slit Dress, 'Battleship' LA Premiere, The "Battleship" star thrills in a sexy frock the same week she’s treated for the flu. Rihanna was anything but shy Thursday at the L.A. premiere of “Battleship,” donning a white, thigh-high slit dress. “I’ve gotta hold on to my outfit a little tighter than usual,” she joked to Access Hollywood. 


It was the singer’s first appearance since she was treated for the flu with an IV earlier this week. “I’m a lot better now… I had a couple days to rest and get rehydrated,” she said. “…I feel great.” In “Battleship” (out May 18), the singer makes her acting debut as a female sailor. “I didn’t know if I was gonna be any good or like it,” Rihanna told Access. “But I tried it thanks to [director] Peter Berg and Universal, and it has been really tremendous, this experience.”

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive